- Belgrave B&B offers a reduction on the single night tariff if you are staying 2 nights or more. CLICK HERE to check our latest Rates and Availability
- Our guests can book Puffing Billy tickets through us, at a discounted rate, either for family tickets, luncheon train tickets, or any of the night train events.
Nestled at the north end of Belgrave Village and adjacent to Sherbrooke Forest. Belgrave B&B offers luxury accommodation in the Dandenong Ranges.
We are ideally located just across the road from the famous Puffing Billy Railway
Owned and hosted by Dianne and Ross Duncan, Belgrave Bed and Breakfast offers accommodation in two private spa suites, creating a warm, relaxed atmosphere for couples as a romantic getaway or weekend escape.
Cedar Suite and the Golden Elm Suite are beautifully appointed Edwardian style self contained accommodation, with modern luxuries:
- double spa
- twin shower
- Flatscreen TV, Radio and DVD player
- the romance of a gas log fire
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- irons and ironing boards
- a private entrance and courtyard for each suite
- kitchenettes incorporating a fridge, microwave oven, hot plates and a wide range of cooking utensils
- all ingredients for a full, hearty cooked breakfast will be provided to you the evening before
- NEW!! Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine
Each Suite can accommodate up to 3 persons with the additional bed being a single bed fold down.
Children up to 3 years are free if the family brings its own porta-cot or the young one sleeps with the parents
As many guests who stay with us spend time visiting the local attractions in The Dandenongs and the Yarra Valley, we are often asked for more information about the local tourist attractions, things to do and where to eat.
Our guests can book Puffing Billy tickets through us, at a discounted rate, either for family tickets, luncheon train tickets, or any of the night train events.
We have included information in our website which may assist you in your planning, before you arrive. Please click on any of the following headings to obtain more assistance: OPEN GARDENS, THINGS TO DO, DINING OUT in Belgrave .
Of course, we are always happy to help you personally.
Dianne and Ross welcome you to Belgrave B&B in the Dandenongs, and look forward to making your visit with us a memorable one.
Click to view larger images